Top 10 Marriage Proposal Ideas in Connecticut
Make Your CT Wedding Proposal Memorable
Connecticut is a wonderful choice for your wedding, honeymoon or romantic vacation. This southern New England state has a wide assortment of wedding venues and locations available. There are many large wedding halls and wedding specialty venues in Connecticut. Many of Connecticut’s larger hotels offer wedding halls. Your Connecticut wedding can also be a charming, and quiet or fast-paced excitement at one of the states casinos. To feature your Connecticut wedding business, please contact us. Learn more about advertising in CTLiving.com.
Connecticut Wedding Proposal Ideas
Connecticut has hundreds of romantic places to propose. With their rich mix of coastline, rolling hills, historic villages and year-round natural wonder, Connecticut has romance practically everywhere you look. Whether you’re planning an elaborate surprise or a simple, casual moment, the right location can help set the mood. Here are a few suggestions for magical and memorable marriage proposals in Connecticut:
- Pulled gently upward on a ski lift… flakes caught in her eyelashes… the sense that you have the entire mountain to yourselves… all other sounds muffled by the falling snow
- A country field… surrounded by fall foliage and stone walls… the crunch of your shoes on leaves… a bottle of wine and a picnic basket full of cheddar cheese, fresh-picked apples and chocolates
- Sleigh bells ringing… toasty warm under a blanket as the sleigh glides over the snow… sipping hot chocolate… watching your breath mingle with the steam rising into the crisp winter air
- A Connecticut beach at sunrise… listening to the waves crash against the rocks… the salty scent of the sea in the air… as the horizon begins to glow pink and orange
- Resting at the top of a mountain, high above the rest of the world… the cool breeze ruffling her hair… the breathtaking sight of a panoramic vista… the fresh scent of pine trees
- While camping out under the stars… the clear mountain air… the sound of brooks and waterfalls in the distance…. the shadows of pine trees stretching up into the sky
- Inside a covered bridge… the scent of old wood… the echoes of your footsteps… running your fingers along the carved initials of long-ago lovers… water running over stones below… children playing by the water’s edge
- Coming indoors after a day on the trails… a roaring fire in the living room of a bed and breakfast… slipping off gloves to hold a mug of hot apple cider… the glow of the fire on her skin
- A cozy bistro… a bottle of champagne… the freshest seafood… a view of the harbor, boats rocking to and fro… the gentle illumination of candelight
- An art museum… the click of your heels on the floor… the curves of fine sculptures… beauty made eternal by an artist’s knowing brush
Now that you have some ideas, add your own personal touches that will show her just how much you care. Bring along a bouquet of her favorite flowers, or take her to a place that has special meaning for the two of you. You may find that your Connecticut proposal was so perfect and romantic, you’ll want to plan your wedding and honeymoon here!
We hope that your proposal will be the first step on the long, happy journey you will share together.